This internet site has been developed to provide information only. Constant effort is made to maintain the accuracy and currency of the information provided, however, Federation Clinic accepts no responsibility for any errors or admissions.
Any links to other sites are provided for information only. The clinic has no control over the content of any other site and cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. It is the responsibility of the user to assess the reliability, accuracy and currency of the content available from linked sites.
The clinic also does not accept responsibility for events arising from use of any of the information provided or linked to.
Federation Clinic cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website or any websites to which it links and will not accept responsibility for any damages arising from loss of access to information on these sites.
MEDICAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET
When using the internet for medical information:
- Remember that there are no restrictions on what can be published and much information accessed may be biased and/or inaccurate.
- Look carefully at the origins of a site – commercial sites (.com) may be biased towards particular treatments. Always check the information against sites of known integrity.
- Check that the site is regularly updated – good medical information can change quickly as knowledge develops.
- Avoid online consultations or diagnoses.
- Check on privacy and confidentiality before giving personal details to any site.
- Sites from other parts of the world may mention treatments that are not available in Australia.
- Always discuss your findings with your doctor before proceeding with any medical decision.